Fw: DETOX 360°- Residential Program on occasion of National Nutrition Week

Siddharth Hosangadi

Aug 28, 2021, 3:21:53 AM8/28/21
to radha_g...@googlegroups.com
FYI if anyone interested...

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Govardhan Ayurved <govardhan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 28 August, 2021, 07:37:30 am IST
Subject: DETOX 360°- Residential Program on occasion of National Nutrition Week

Namaste

Greetings from Govardhan Eco Village

A Residential Program on occasion of National Nutrition Week

DETOX 360°
Enhance your body’s natural detoxification system

One of the basic principles of health explains that various disorders in the body are due to the accumulation of ‘toxins’ or waste material. Toxins steadily pile up in the body through years of faulty lifestyle like wrong eating habits, improper care of the body, overwork, exhaustion, and mental stress.

Despite this, do you know that our body has an elaborate healing mechanism that has the power to restore & normalize our health? We just need to deploy correct methods and techniques to get rid of accumulated toxins like regulating diet, stimulating the vitality of the body by connecting with Pancha maha bhoota (5 elements) for a nature cure

If you suffer from any of these - digestive issues like constipation, gases, skin problems, excess weight, low energy & constant tiredness, poor sleep, headaches, mood swings, general body aches, etc…YOU DESERVE & NEED A DETOX!

Schedule

7 to 8.30am - Specifically Crafted Asana, Pranayama & Cleansing Techniques

8.30- 10am- Breakfast & free time

10 to 11.15am- Interactive sessions for Emotional & Mental Detox

11.15 to 11.45am- Yoga Nidra

11.45 to 1pm- Diet, Nutrition & Lifestyle Sessions

1 to 4.30pm - Lunch & Time for Rest, Reading & Serving Cows

4.30 to 6pm- Asana, Pranayama & Meditation

6 to 7 pm- Kirtans / Nature Walk/ Relaxation

7 pm - Dinner

Outcomes you will experience after Course

Improved Digestion
Weight loss
Improved liver function
Improves skin
Reduced inflammation
Enhanced energy levels

Dates:
Check in: September 1st at 10am
Check out : September 9th at 10am

Course Fees:
Single Occupancy Gokul Cottage- Rs 16000 per person
Twin Sharing Gokul Cottage- Rs 12000 per person
Twin Sharing Mahavan Cottage- Rs 40000 per couple

For Clarification & Registration
Call/ Whatsapp: +91 9769436934

Regards
Govardhan Ecovillage