Russon Run

Chris Howell

Oct 24, 2020, 1:05:05 PM10/24/20
to St Radegund RADC
Anyone interested in a Russon Run tomorrow - I was thinking 10-13 miles, not too fast, some time Sunday morning...

Chris

Jeremy Johnson

Oct 24, 2020, 1:13:59 PM10/24/20
to Chris Howell, St Radegund RADC
love to under normal circumstances, but it's me mum's birthday..

have a good one!

Jeremy

On Sat, 24 Oct 2020 at 18:05, Chris Howell <ch...@moufflon.co.uk> wrote:
Anyone interested in a Russon Run tomorrow - I was thinking 10-13 miles, not too fast, some time Sunday morning...

Chris

Edward Colby

Oct 24, 2020, 2:25:54 PM10/24/20
to Chris Howell, St Radegund RADC