RRR

1 view

Ian Farrell

Dec 8, 2020, 11:13:17 AM12/8/20
to St Radegund RADC
Heya all.

I have a rare free Tuesday evening and wondered if anyone was RRRing tonight?

FaceTime & phone: 07803 084698 | Skype: ian_farrell
e-mail enquiries: i...@ianfarrell.org
Photography portfolio site: www.ianfarrell.com

Follow me on Twitter @eyefarrell or Instagram as ianfarrell

Edward Colby

Dec 8, 2020, 11:24:02 AM12/8/20
to Ian Farrell, St Radegund RADC
Im planning to. Unlike last week, I planning to start at 7. I’d rather not spend 25minutes waiting in the cold again Chris :-^

Ed

Edward Colby

On 8 Dec 2020, at 16:13, Ian Farrell <i...@ianfarrell.org> wrote:

Heya all.

I have a rare free Tuesday evening and wondered if anyone was RRRing tonight?

<IFP-logo-email.jpg>

FaceTime & phone: 07803 084698 | Skype: ian_farrell
e-mail enquiries: i...@ianfarrell.org
Photography portfolio site: www.ianfarrell.com

Follow me on Twitter @eyefarrell or Instagram as ianfarrell

Jeremy Johnson

Dec 8, 2020, 11:36:06 AM12/8/20
to Edward Colby, Ian Farrell, St Radegund RADC
I'll be running -possibly RRRing if anyone else shows up.  Followed by a garden beer under the spanky new Haymakers Carpark heat-lamps.

Ian Farrell

Dec 8, 2020, 11:38:45 AM12/8/20
to Jeremy Johnson, Edward Colby, St Radegund RADC
Where is it from these days? Haymakers?

Jeremy Johnson

Dec 8, 2020, 11:41:39 AM12/8/20
to Ian Farrell, Edward Colby, St Radegund RADC
Start and finish at the Haymakers carpark, with various much-debated alternative routes.  Kristy insists that any RRR route must include climbing castle mound.  Winston is somewhat less constrained by tradition, and insists that running up-river to the Fort and back is more than enough on a cold wet day.

Ian Farrell

Dec 8, 2020, 11:45:50 AM12/8/20
to Jeremy Johnson, Edward Colby, St Radegund RADC
I’ll just follow 🐑

Jeremy Johnson

Dec 8, 2020, 11:47:34 AM12/8/20
to Ian Farrell, Edward Colby, St Radegund RADC
Ah, the route with the sheep on it is a bit more complex, and involves quite a lot of mud...  :-)

Vernon Harten-Ash

Dec 8, 2020, 11:48:35 AM12/8/20
to Jeremy Johnson, Ian Farrell, Edward Colby, St Radegund RADC

Jeremy Johnson

Dec 8, 2020, 11:49:46 AM12/8/20
to Vernon Harten-Ash, Ian Farrell, Edward Colby, St Radegund RADC
You want to go via Newnham too?  Glutton for punishment....

Jeremy Johnson

Dec 8, 2020, 2:12:10 PM12/8/20
to Ian Farrell, Ed Colby, St Radegund RADC
Waiting in car park.  Is anyone else coming?

Jeremy Johnson

Dec 8, 2020, 5:11:37 PM12/8/20
to Ian Farrell, Ed Colby, St Radegund RADC
good run!  Est. 1h02-1h05 - definitely the fastest I've run that in a long while!   Thanks for the push, guys!

Jeremy Johnson

Dec 8, 2020, 5:13:08 PM12/8/20
to St Radegund RADC
On another note, does anyone know who the admin for this RADC list is?  Stuart needs to correct his email to edit out the old Toshiba one, but nobody seems to be able to get into it! Kristy - are you in charge?

Vernon Harten-Ash

Dec 9, 2020, 5:54:26 AM12/9/20
to Jeremy Johnson, St Radegund RADC

Was Andy Ede i/c?

MS

On another note, does anyone know who the admin for this RADC list is?  Stuart needs to correct his email to edit out the old Toshiba one, but nobody seems to be able to get into it! Kristy - are you in charge?

Andrew Ede

Dec 9, 2020, 6:03:57 AM12/9/20
to Jeremy Johnson, St Radegund RADC
You are.  And me.  I'd add Kristy, but she doesn't seem to be a member.

I've removed Stuart's old Tosh email.