RRR tonight!

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

KG

未讀,
2021年6月8日 凌晨2:51:502021/6/8
收件者:hash list、St Radegund RADC、rade...@gmx.com
Lovely hashers!
Come join a lovely RRR this evening! Meet 7pm at the corner by the Haymakers (what3words chat.basic.vocab), and I declare it lovely sunny weather for an outdoor table afterwards.
If anybody...... has been engaging in athleticism.... and is a little tired, aid your recovery by meeting us and going on a walk or bike ride in the time before drinks. See you there!
On on
Kristy

RRR facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RingRoadRun

Jeremy Johnson

未讀,
2021年6月8日 凌晨3:53:022021/6/8
收件者:KG、hash list、St Radegund RADC
plus you get the opportunity to shout at the St, Rad crew.  Or crews, today - we have one-and-a-half boats out this evening... :-)

FF

KG

未讀,
2021年6月15日 凌晨1:48:102021/6/15
收件者:hash list、St Radegund RADC
Lovely hashers! Join the lovely RingRoadRun this evening. Meet 7pm at the corner by the Haymakers (what3words chat.basic.vocab). There will be both a Winston and a Winston car for storage, and it will once again be a sunny evening for outdoor drinks at the Haymakers after. What could be better? See you there!
Kristy
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄