RRR up the river tonight?

२ वेळा पाहिले
पहिल्या न वाचलेल्या मेसेजवर जा

KG

न वाचलेले,
२५ मे, २०२१, ४:२३:२४ AM२५/५/२१
प्रति hash list,St Radegund RADC,rade...@gmx.com
Lovely Hashers!

Meet 7pm at the corner by the Haymakers for a lovely RingRoadRun that looks like it'll be up the river and back.

I've booked a table in the Haymakers for 6 people. Please reply if you're coming  as if more than 6 we'll need a second table.

Also, if not planning to come into the pub afterwards, please let me know (I also need to check we'll be a big enough group for the booking)

Many thanks! We already have Will & LJ, Pete, Chris, Jeremy and me.

Kristy

NB. Note I won't have a car this evening so sorry - can't store stuff for you during run.
सर्वांना उत्तर द्या
लेखकाला उत्तर द्या
फॉरवर्ड करा
0 नवीन मेसेज