RADARC Christmas Party - Thursday 1st December 19:00 - Sweeney & Todd Reading

Simon Watson

Nov 14, 2022, 7:03:11 AM11/14/22
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Dear Members,

This year the RADARC Christmas Party will be held at the famous Sweeney & Todd in Reading, Castle Street on Thursday 1st December at 19:00. This year we have scheduled this in place of the usual construction meeting in the hope that being on a Thursday will mean less calendar clashes and more members can attend.

Information about the venue can be found on their website.

If you would like to come along, please let me know the number of people coming along with you before 24th November.

You do not need to pay a deposit or make menu choices in advance, we just need to know how many are attending.  Please only respond if you are reasonably sure you will attend as places are limited and will be booked on a first come, first served basis. Please let us know if you have booked but later not able to make it as the club will be charged for unused booked seats.

Thanks

73
Simon M0ZSU RADARC

Chris Smith

Nov 14, 2022, 7:31:19 AM11/14/22
to Simon Watson, Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Hi Simon

Please add me to the list, I will be there.

Chris

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Reading and District Amateur Radio Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radarc/CAHUJiZTL%3DRUfhi7_mk9%3D_gVjXpxOUhNwwFdyoyk0PkB_mPdFcQ%40mail.gmail.com.
--

Chris Smith  MIET

35 Allendale Road

Earley

Reading

RG6 7PD

Mobile 07809707056

Home 0118 966 1075

email: christophe...@gmail.com

Simon Watson

Nov 23, 2022, 7:43:36 AM11/23/22
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group

Dear Members,

REMINDER, if you are planning to come along to the below event and haven't already let me know, please do so by tomorrow (24th Nov.).
-

Simon Watson

Nov 30, 2022, 7:11:25 AM11/30/22
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
REMINDER for those who have booked (see my previous email for checklist) :

Dear Members,

This year the RADARC Christmas Party will be held at the famous Sweeney & Todd in Reading, Castle Street on Thursday 1st December at 19:00. This year we have scheduled this in place of the usual construction meeting in the hope that being on a Thursday will mean less calendar clashes and more members can attend.

Information about the venue can be found on their website.

Simon Watson

Nov 2, 2023, 11:03:51 AM11/2/23
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group

Dear Members,

This year the RADARC Christmas Party will be held at the famous Sweeney & Todd in Reading, Castle Street on Friday 8th December at 18:30

Information about the venue can be found on their website.

If you would like to come along, please let me know the number of people coming along with you before 19th November.

Simon Watson

Nov 14, 2023, 9:01:53 AM11/14/23
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group

REMINDER I need to know numbers by the 19th November - if you are planning to attend and haven't already let me know, please do so before 19th November.

Harry Hogg

Nov 18, 2023, 3:13:26 PM11/18/23
to Simon Watson, Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Hi Simon,
I would like to come to the RADARC Christmas Party on 8th December at Sweeney Todd's. Just me, no guest!

Harry G3NGX