meeting Thursday 21st July: GB3RD night; committee meeting; RRFC social evening.

John Gumb

Jul 19, 2022, 4:31:51 AM7/19/22
to rad...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

It's third Thursday of the month so there will be a GB3RD net at 8pm.

Nominally, a committee meeting will take place at 8pm at  RRFC also so anyone wishing to see what happens at these or participate is most welcome.

Also, to take advantage of the longer evenings and the bar at RRFC, it will also be social evening. Start time 8pm. We'll try and get done with the committee meeting ASAP and join you.

Just in case you weren't at the rally or are a new member etc. this is the address of the venue:

Reading Rugby Club
Holme Park
Sonning Lane
Reading
Berkshire
RG4 6ST

If we are very organised, we can try and use the V2000 antenna at RRFC to join in with anyone on the GB3RD net or participate in other on-air activities (eg. 70MHz UK activity contest...though we'd need a 4 metre antenna for that). I'll bring the club IC7300 and some sort of VHF/UHF capability. Now let me thing what might be handy for that....perhaps a chance to test the hard work of TVRG they did in putting all those radios together!

73

John
G4RDC