Oceania SSB contest

4 views
Skip to first unread message

nickkerner

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 7:45:11 AMSep 22
to rad...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Just to let you know that the form has just gone on the TVCG Discord for the Oceania SSB contest on the 3-4th Oct, (link below),
Cheers NK




Kind regards,
Nick Kerner
(MØNPK / M6N)
07831-453578 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy phone

Mike

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 9:01:54 AMSep 22
to nickkerner, rad...@googlegroups.com
This is what I get when I follow that link:


Not being a regular user of Discord, am I missing something?

Regards

Mike G8GYW

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Reading and District Amateur Radio Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to rad...@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
radarc+un...@googlegroups.com
 
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/radarc?hl=en-GB
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Reading and District Amateur Radio Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to radarc+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radarc/6ab26a43.d88ba174.16e7fb.3a16SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN%40gmr-mx.google.com.

Nick Kerner

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 9:17:04 AMSep 22
to Mike, rad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

I’ll send you an invite so you can join the TVCG group then maybe see you next weekend? Cheers and

Kind regards,
Nick Kerner
07831-453578

Sent from iPad
 

From: Mike <mi...@dunstan.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2026 2:01 pm
To: nickkerner <nickk...@btinternet.com>; rad...@googlegroups.com <rad...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: {RADARC Group Forum :3531} Oceania SSB contest
 
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages