Call for helpers to shift donated gear for the RADARC table on Thursday

Simon Watson

Jul 9, 2024, 5:18:22 AMJul 9
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Dear Members,

As you may know RADARC will be running a club table at the McMichael rally on Sunday.
Because of various issues with the Rugby Club we are unable to store much equipment at the site. We can store some stuff in the upstairs room from Thursday, but this is less than ideal as it needs to go up and down the stairs.

Richard Ibbotson has donated a large amount of stuff to be sold on the RADARC table (thanks Richard), this is currently being stored at Cow Lane, Reading.

We could do with a couple of volunteers who could come down to Cow Lane at 7pm this Thursday (11th July) and load their car with stuff, the important bit though is that you need to be able to store the goods until Sunday morning and bring it to the site by 9am or earlier. The easiest way to do this if you can is to leave the goods in the vehicle until Sunday.
I'm aware this is not practical for most people, but if anyone is able to do this it would be a great help.

Please let me know if you think you can assist.

Thank you.

73
Simon M0ZSU