meeting Thursday 11th July: pre-rally RRFC meet

John Gumb

Jul 5, 2024, 10:29:11 AMJul 5
to rad...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

The Thursday 11th July meeting will be held at Reading Rugby Football Club (RRFC): Holme Park, Sonning RG4 6ST. No official start time but I (or someone) will be there from around 7:30pm.

What three words locator: https://what3words.com/closer.year.sober

This will be a general natter night.

We have access to the upstairs meeting room to leave equipment kindly donated to the club table for the rally. However I cannot guarantee how much space we will have.

Please note that this year there will be no access to the changing rooms to leave equipment.

I expect a few "surprises" as RRFC is under new management and a lot of assumed knowledge about us and the rally within RRFC will be gone. We'll take those as they come.

The good news in all of this is RRFC clubhouse has reopened so the rally can go ahead!

Hopefully, the bar will be open. I'll try and arrange that.

Look forward to seeing you there!

73

John
G4RDC