Construction group meeting Thursday 7th July 20:00 RRFC

Simon Watson

Jul 5, 2022, 5:31:37 AM7/5/22
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Dear Members,

There will be a construction group meeting at 20:00 on Thursday 7th July at the Rugby Club.
All are welcome.

We will be most likely outside, but if the weather is bad in the upstairs room.

It would be perhaps fun to try sending some test transmissions from there to Tom M0LTE's excellent SDR set up he is testing (see his email for details), and look at our own signals.

The club spectrum analyser and IC7300 will be available.

73
Simon M0ZSU RADARC