Dave G0TKV on the wireless - Radio Berkshire 12:00pm Monday 27th December

John Gumb

Dec 23, 2021, 2:23:59 PM12/23/21
to rad...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Dave G0TKV informs me he will be on Radio Berkshire on Monday 27th December at around 12:00pm recounting stories from his "life in the air" with British Airways.

I make it that this will be the programme:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0b7xctw

"Stories to make you smile and Make a Difference with Sarah Walker".

Nice one Dave!

Have a great Christmas all!

73

John
G4RDC

Mike G4CDF

Dec 27, 2021, 7:03:22 AM12/27/21
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
  1. The talk by Dave Self on BBC Radio Berkshire started at 10:10. Go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_berkshire (edited)
  2. bbc
  3. [11:56 AM]
    It is certainly worth listening. Dave sounds very professional.

Colin Ashley

Dec 27, 2021, 8:58:58 AM12/27/21
to Mike G4CDF, Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Thanks for the link John, it was a great Interview Dave.

Many thanks,
Colin M0XCA

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Reading and District Amateur Radio Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radarc/cd76ece9-f8d7-428b-90c4-32b350c43aa5n%40googlegroups.com.

Michael Meerman

Dec 28, 2021, 6:11:34 AM12/28/21
to Colin Ashley, Mike G4CDF, Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
I just listened to it , the interview is available through the BBC sounds player for a while yet, and yes, great interview! I did some interesting travelling myself, but you beat me square and fair ! Don’t mind to get some more stories, perhaps you could do a club talk once Dave ?
Cheers, Michael M0MPM
Sent from my iPad