NFD change of field

David Honey

Jun 2, 2023, 6:48:16 AM6/2/23
to rad...@googlegroups.com

Just had confirmation from the Sonning Farm Manager.

We're going to have to use the 3rd field down on the LHS instead of our usual field (2nd down on LHS) because that 2nd field has been "covered in shit". :-)

Setup starts at 11:00 local on Saturday.

Best regards,
David M0DHO

Michael Meerman

Jun 2, 2023, 7:44:55 AM6/2/23
to David Honey, rad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,
Would you have the What3Words for the location?
cheers Michael M0MPM

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Reading and District Amateur Radio Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radarc/8b9c406746571ef9d1c0fec62a191d28%40honeyfamily.org.uk.

nickkerner

Jun 2, 2023, 8:45:45 AM6/2/23
to Michael Meerman, David Honey, rad...@googlegroups.com
third.field.left

Sorry

Kind regards,
Nick Kerner
(MØNPK / M6N)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 powered by Three

Michael Meerman

Jun 2, 2023, 8:49:27 AM6/2/23
to nickkerner, David Honey, rad...@googlegroups.com
That's in Middletown, Connecticut, USA !!

nickkerner

Jun 2, 2023, 9:11:17 AM6/2/23
to Michael Meerman, David Honey, rad...@googlegroups.com

OK, bit too far to go for the weekend. How about ruled.thigh.scrubber ? That's the field I'm going g to try first anyway. Cheers NK