AR88 for sale all funds to the club.

Simon Watson

Apr 24, 2023, 9:53:52 AM4/24/23
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Dear Members,

An AR88-D has been donated to the club, so I am putting it up for club email auction.
I will run the auction until 16:00 on Friday 28th April. I have not put a reserve on.
Each time I receive a new bid, I will send out a new email with the latest winning amount.

The good -
Seems mostly unmolested and works, original manual included.
Original metal clad valve line up intact.
Well fitted S meter.

The bad-
Dial perspex has a small crack and paintwork damaged by a solvent.
Front panel has been repainted with non-original labelling of controls. Paint residue on top of front panel.
One knob is not original.
Noise limiter circuit not working, probably the diode valve need changing,
Bathtub caps seals are bad and there is evidence of oil leaks.
Noisy/intermittent pot on volume control.

Attached is a picture of G4RDC admiring!

All proceeds go to club funds.

Please reply directly to me (borzw...@gmail.com) with your bid.

73
Simon M0ZSU RADARC