Fwd: G8CUL - request from Dave over at Hereford ARS

John Gumb

Dec 3, 2022, 9:07:04 AM12/3/22
to rad...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Is anyone able to help Dave Porter G4OYX out getting in contact with
Mike G8CUL? (see below) Looks like he's over in Didcot.

(Dave did the presentation on the 250W or so beautiful little valve
transmitter earlier this year - you may also know him from the BBC and
VMARS Signal magazine articles).

Any help much appreciated. With my talks organising hat on it might
help on that score :-) If you have any info please let me know and I'll
coordinate with Dave.

73

John
G4RDC
Dec 3, 2022, 9:15:26 AM12/3/22
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
John,

I have replied directly to Dave giving him the one I last used two years ago.

Cheers,

Chris, G4CCC.