Offer still on for Dual Band Radio 50/40 Watt with APRS, iGate, SSTV and Network

Marnoch Standen

Jun 6, 2023, 10:36:25 AM6/6/23
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
If you want information on the radio and our experiences let me know.
Great for working of an Android phone.

Min G0JMSEbay Offer.jpg

Tom M0LTE

Jun 6, 2023, 10:37:53 AM6/6/23
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
What’s the make + model Min?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Reading and District Amateur Radio Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radarc/10e51b8c-bf39-4ad7-ae8d-cc5cdc720199n%40googlegroups.com.

Colin Ashley

Jun 6, 2023, 2:50:00 PM6/6/23
to Tom M0LTE, Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Hi Min, Tom,

A Google image search says it's a '

Retevis Rt99 Dual Band Mobile Car Radio Ip67 Waterproof App Program FM Radio' .

Regards
Colin M0XCA

Sent from my Google Pixel Mobile.

Marnoch Standen

Jun 6, 2023, 3:35:47 PM6/6/23
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group

Hi Colin what do you want to know…?

Its a badge version of the VGC Vero N7500

 I have been using these for about 2.5 years and bounce a couple about in motor bike top box for radio and APRS.

For value these are good and were about £200 about 3 years ago. Denis G4KWT were testing them.

 Manual attached.

If you want any more info after you have read the attached let me know.

Min G0JMS

VR N7500 Operational Manual V5.pdf

Colin Ashley

Jun 6, 2023, 4:38:44 PM6/6/23
to Marnoch Standen, Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Hi Min,

Thanks for the additional info and for attaching the manual, it looks an interesting radio and great for APRS, could be useful in the car. The control from Android also looks fun. I'm definitely tempted to buy one.

Kind regards