GB3DI, relocated Repeater on the air.

Vin Robinson

Jul 17, 2023, 5:46:33 PMJul 17
to rad...@googlegroups.com
Hi all members

The 70cm repeater GB3DI which was at Didcot and had a very poor coverage. Never heard it, you might say and it was a poor signal with me in Cav. Heights.
It t has been re-sited near the village of Chilton on the N edge of the Berkshire Downs, about 3Km S of Harwell. It became operational over the weekend and but ETCC web site lists it as not operational.
I do not know its exact location but I suspect it may be on the Rutherford Appleton Lab site just west of the A34. It is a huge signal here and I suspect it can be heard in many places around Reading.

Details. RB6, 433.150 out, 434.750 input. CTCSS 118.8.

Regards
Vin, G4JTR

__________________________________
Sent from eM Client | www.emclient.com

Tom M0LTE

Jul 17, 2023, 6:05:13 PMJul 17
to rad...@googlegroups.com
Further to this- it should be audible on the RADARC websdr:

There is also a bookmark in the frequency bar at the top for fast tuning.

Cheers
Tom

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Reading and District Amateur Radio Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radarc/eme476729e-7334-4e4f-908d-cdea550d74fb%40e9c0a44c.com.

Mike Gathergood

Jul 19, 2023, 5:35:56 AMJul 19
to Vin Robinson, rad...@googlegroups.com

It’s a good signal here in Bracknell too.

73

Mike G4KFK

Colin Ashley

Jul 19, 2023, 5:49:31 AMJul 19
to Mike Gathergood, Vin Robinson, rad...@googlegroups.com
I can't hear or reach GB3DI from the lower parts of Lower Earley unfortunately.

Regards,
Colin M0XCA