Fwd: THE ANNUAL NADARS SURPLUS EQUIPMENT AND JUNK SALE (i.e. Newbury Club)

John Gumb

Jan 16, 2023, 9:00:50 AM1/16/23
to rad...@googlegroups.com
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Phill Morris <phill....@live.co.uk>
To: John Gumb <jo...@gumb.org>
Subject: THE ANNUAL NADARS SURPLUS EQUIPMENT AND JUNK SALE
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 15:17:13 +0000

Invitation to Reading Amateur Radio Club

THE ANNUAL NADARS SURPLUS EQUIPMENT AND JUNK SALE

This annual event, where incredibly low-priced items can be bought, takes place in February.

Just like last time, it will be held in the large main hall of Acland Hall and, due to room availability, we will have this February 2023 club meeting on a different day of the week.

It will take place on Friday24th February 2023, 1930-2130hrs, at the usual Acland Hall Venue, Hermitage Rd, Cold Ash, Thatcham RG18 9JH.

Start sorting out all your surplus items now (you will be surprised how long it takes!).

It would be great if you have items, big or small, that you can donate to the club for sale on the night. Just bring them along, as there will be many tables to display everything.

Last time we had a wide variety of things being sold, from fully working PSU’s and transceivers (some sold for only a pound or two) through to components and antennas.

Donated items will be auctioned on the night, with Mark M0CUK once again being our excellent auctioneer.

Like last time, we may (TBC) also have the option of you having your own table (at a £10 donation to NADARS) where you can sell items as you wish and separate from the club auction.

Phill, G6EES

Phill Morris G6EES

Secretary NADARS

secr...@nadars.org.uk