TVRG at the McMichael Ralley this year.

Chris, G4CCC

Jul 15, 2022, 10:19:12 AM7/15/22
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group

As I post this, it’s less than two days to go before the McMichael Rally at Sonning.

The TVRG (Thames Valley Repeater Group) will have a stand inside the main building. It is in the usual position at the opposite end from the bar.

We’d like to take this opportunity to let you know of the main item we will be selling this year. In previous years we have sold surplus PMR radios, such as the Yaesu VX10, VX2000 and Maxon radios. This year we have a good number of Key Radio KM3000 and 4000 VHF mobile radios. Both types look and perform the same. These are reasonably small, 120(w) x 155(d) x 43(h), excluding protrusions.

They have all been programmed, tested and are working. Please take a look at the attached sheet, which lists the other details.

Also, we would like to thank the RADARC Committee for agreeing to add the relevant data regarding these radios to the RADARC website. Particular thanks to Simon, M0ZSU for adding the information so promptly. Please take a look at www.radarc.org/tvrg.

These radios will not be available before the Rally and will have a special (lower) price at the Rally. Also, the first 100 radios sold will come with a free power lead.

We hope to see you at the Rally!

73 Chris, G4CCC on behalf of TVRG.

A5 KM sheet 3 rally price.pdf