meeting 13th January - informal zoom chat, no scout hut physical gathering

John Gumb

Jan 10, 2022, 2:49:23 PM1/10/22
to rad...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

I trust you had a most satisfactory Christmas and New Year period.

This Thursday's meeting will be an informal gathering via zoom only:

Topic: RADARC Meeting - General Chat
Time: Jan 13, 2022 08:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 820 2771 8316
Passcode: 292040

Please note: No scout hut (i.e. physical) gathering this week in view of the current covid status. The decision to meet physically for future meetings will be taken on a case-by-case basis, as usual. So it's down to Graham G3XYX to share the 'Dodgers virtually again this time.

If anyone has anything they would particularly like to share/present/talk about then please let me know and I'll make sure you get "air time" on the grounds it's at least as entertaining as Jim G0LHZ's virtual dressing up activities before Christmas, whilst still being legal.

TNX to Denis G4KWT for the zoom session.

73

John
G4RDC