Re: {RADARC Group Forum :1762} Digest for radarc@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Joseph Searl

Dec 14, 2021, 12:57:01 AM12/14/21
to rad...@googlegroups.com
The radio waves , run through the sky , up and down , and constantly flow may his signal be heard
From m#7aed

On Sun, 12 Dec 2021, 20:44 , <rad...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
John Gumb <jo...@gumb.org>: Dec 12 01:08PM

Folks,

If anyone would like to add to (or comment on)

https://radarc.org/2021/12/07/farewell-bill-g4wjs-sk/

feel free to email me some words and I'll add them, or work through
your comment.

++ disclaimer ++

By doing this, please be aware your words will be public and thus *may*
be used in RADCOM or other places.

I'd hate for private/club thoughts to be shared with the world
inadvertently.

I will not post anything from google groups/discord etc. without
asking.

-- end disclaimer --

73

John
G4RDC
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.