Martin G1LGG - SK

Marnoch Standen

Jul 17, 2022, 3:45:51 PM7/17/22
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
I heard today that Martin G1LIG (Liggy) passed away after not being well for a short while.

Martin used to be a regular user and contact on the local repeaters and in to digital systems in the past.

Min G0JMS

Tom Grady G6IGA

Jul 18, 2022, 11:35:58 AM7/18/22
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
A posting from Facebook from Sarah Watts (Martin's daughter)

Sarah Watts is with Martin Coker and
2 others
.
On the 14 July 2022, my incredible, wise, loving Father passed away.
Dad was the fiercest, strongest person I knew and we are absolutely devastated by his loss. He was such a wonderful man and will be missed very dearly.
We are truly thankful and blessed that you met Casper and had two and a half years with him ❤
We love you Dad so very, very much. You are missed every second of every day. Thank you for being such an amazing Grandad to my baby, Casper - your 'Little Breeks.' Rest now and shine brightly amongst the stars, Casper and I will look for you there xxxxxx

Tom G6IGA

Tom Grady G6IGA

Jul 23, 2022, 5:25:14 AM7/23/22
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Saturday 30th July 2022

St Edmund Campion Church
40A Altwood Road
Maidenhead
SL6 4PY

10:30am

Celebration of Life at St Edmund Church Hall
Next Door
from 12:15pm

Donations to the Parkinson's Disease Society or the Thames Hospice

Marnoch Standen

Jul 23, 2022, 5:52:20 AM7/23/22
to Tom Grady G6IGA, Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Thanks Tom.

Min G0JMS 👍

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Reading and District Amateur Radio Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radarc/a27b4245-3dac-4b24-be1c-78caf5d6de05n%40googlegroups.com.