Min G0JMS

Simon Watson

Jan 21, 2023, 4:20:18 AM1/21/23
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Dear Members,

Min (G0JMS) was taken into the Royal Berkshire Hospital
at the beginning of the week and has ended up in the ICU.
Both him, and his wife Judith, had a very bad case of flu
over Christmas. Judith is now fully fit again but Min has
ended up with huge breathing problems and while doing lots
of tests they have discovered an underlying cause.

We all wish Min a speedy recovery and will be thinking of him and Judith.

I will pass on any further information when I receive it.

73
Simon M0ZSU RADARC

Simon Watson

Jan 30, 2023, 6:16:22 AM1/30/23
to Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Dear Members,

I heard over the weekend the good news that Min G0JMS is now back at home and recovering.

Wishing you a speedy full recovery Min, how are you getting on?

73

Simon M0ZSU

marnoch...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2023, 6:27:44 AM1/30/23
to Simon Watson, rad...@googlegroups.com

Hi Simon & All

I’m back home after they told me late Saturday afternoon that I was going to be released and my release papers were being made up.

So they gave me loads of pills and instructions !!!!!

I’m glad to get off some they were feeding me but I have to deal with the chest infection and another scan some time.

I can only praise the staff for all their work in the NHS in getting well again .

So I’m about for a sked or chat if your free and play radio.

Min G0JMS

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Reading and District Amateur Radio Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radarc/CAHUJiZQC7niLh%3DokDNGaAq8z%2B7USUiiG24i-Czew3QU%3DTTszaQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Marnoch Standen

Jan 30, 2023, 8:41:44 AM1/30/23
to Simon Watson, Reading and District Amateur Radio Group
Thank you to all signed the get well card it has pride in place in the house...

Min.