Looking for muscle

1 view

Chris Clark

Aug 6, 2021, 10:27:16 AM8/6/21
to radar-h...@googlegroups.com
The Mount Baldhead Challenge is providing us a great opportunity to clear trails near old Baldy. Next Saturday morning between 9 and 11 a group of people aim to remove a bunch of big logs from the trail between the water tower and Oval Beach. We also hope to take care of two obstacles on the Fishtown Trail, just north of there.

We already have access to the necessary equipment, but we still need two or three women or men who can provide additional muscle to help move logs that have been cut up. You don’t need to be a champion weightlifter, just willing to huff and puff as a group.

If you’re interested, let me know.

— Chris

Chris Clark

Aug 6, 2021, 11:47:27 AM8/6/21
to radar-h...@googlegroups.com
This refers to Saturday, August 12. Sorry for any confusion.

Chris Clark

Aug 6, 2021, 11:49:04 AM8/6/21
to radar-h...@googlegroups.com
Saturday, August 12.
We'll meet at the trailhead for the Fishtown Trail - up the access road off Park St.
Let me know if this is an unfamiliar spot for you.

Thanks!
-- Chris

Chris Clark

Aug 6, 2021, 11:54:25 AM8/6/21