Four updates

Chris Clark

Apr 30, 2021, 5:57:12 PM4/30/21
to radar-h...@googlegroups.com
  1. First Club Hike — May 20 at 10:30 a.m. The survey results are in and the club is ready to hike! The preferred time was Thursday, mid-morning. The pandemic is still iffy in Michigan, so we'll wait just a bit longer. Details soon!
  2. Hike Leaders — email me if you might be interested in leading a hike in the future. This is not a commitment and you won't be expected to be an "expert."
  3. National Trails Day — five weeks away, Saturday, June 5. The article in the Commercial Record jumped the gun and included incomplete information. The club website has the latest correct info at https://radarhill.club/trails-day/
  4. Trail Map — The Convention and Visitors Bureau is almost ready to send the map to the printers. It has a beautiful design and is chock full of information. It's a paper map that folds down to pocket size and has the club logo on the back!
-- Chris Clark

Chris Clark

Apr 30, 2021, 6:20:04 PM4/30/21
to radar-h...@googlegroups.com