Time to start hiking?

Chris Clark

Apr 15, 2021, 3:42:52 PM4/15/21
to radar-h...@googlegroups.com
Dear Radar Hill Hikers --

Michigan currently allows outdoor non-residential gatherings. Masks are required, as well as social distancing between people of different households.

COVID-19 is spiking, but many of us have been vaccinated and feel relatively safe. The weather is becoming more pleasant and many of us have been hiking throughout winter and early spring.

I would like to know if this new group is now ready to start organized hikes. Please tell me what you think by clicking this link to complete an anonymous survey

Thank you!
-- Chris