Trail pages updated

Chris Clark

Apr 20, 2021, 4:29:15 PM4/20/21
to radar-h...@googlegroups.com
I added new information to the trail pages on our website: an estimate of time, information on steepness, and a Google Maps link for the trailhead.

The difficulty ratings are now more objectively based on length, steepness, and surface. I ranked the trails and put similar numbers in each category. I'm attaching the summary, in case you're curious.

I added a new trail to our list - a connector that I've called the Forward Movement Trail. It starts at the end of Van Dalson Street in Saugatuck and has yellow markers.

I'm sure many things need tweaking, so I welcome suggestions and corrections by email or using the feedback page.

If you haven't gotten around to responding to my survey on starting face-to-face hikes, here's the link one more time - https://forms.gle/bC8MJxCjvJ8XjbNm7

-- Chris

Trail difficulty.pdf