Group hikes and Trails Day

Chris Clark

May 25, 2021, 2:43:36 PM5/25/21
to radar-h...@googlegroups.com
email-banner.gif

We had a small but eager turnout for the first group hike last Thursday at Farview Nature Park (photo below). Look for an announcement soon with details on our next hike Wednesday, June 9 at 1:30. This will be a challenge: we'll use four different trails to make a figure 8, walking up and down Mt. Baldhead twice!

NTD-Hagtag-Horizontal-green.gif

Everything is on schedule for National Trails Day - Saturday, June 5 - rain or shine! In the coming days, you'll be able to find "Hike More" t-shirts at Grins of Saugatuck, a beautiful paper map of hiking trails at the Welcome Center, and Crow's Nest Trail Ale at Guardian Brewing.
Please participate in the Trail Scramble: https://radarhill.club/trails-day

-- Chris

first-hike.jpg