Volunteers for the Trail Scramble

Chris Clark

May 6, 2021, 12:48:39 PM5/6/21
to radar-h...@googlegroups.com
The club needs help with the Trail Scramble on Saturday, June 5, 10 am to 4 pm. We need volunteers to mark trail cards and take a count of participants. We'll provide materials and directions. There's no hiking involved. There's more on the Scramble at https://radarhill.club/trails-day/

Volunteers will be outside for two hours — RAIN or SHINE. Most of the locations don't have a shelter. If it's raining, you'll want to have an umbrella or a tailgate. Please fill out this form if you'd like to volunteer - https://forms.gle/cfx4viDzfeAbx3cH6

Thanks!
-- Chris

Chris Clark

May 13, 2021, 3:54:57 PM5/13/21
to Radar Hill Hiking Club email list
I only need to cover one more slot - noon to 2 pm at River Bluff Park.
Please respond to me if you're interested.
-- Chris