Trail condition reports

Chris Clark

Feb 3, 2021, 8:02:09 AM2/3/21
to radar-h...@googlegroups.com
Radar Hill Hiking Club uses the comments feature on our web pages to share reports on trail conditions.

If you'd like to submit a report — After hiking one of the trails on our list, open its web page and scroll to the bottom. Check the last comment (if there is one). If you have nothing new to say, then you’re done! Otherwise, in the comments box, write a few words about the condition of the trail. There are no special requirements, but here are some items you might include:
  • Was the trail clear, muddy, icy, or snow-covered?
  • Were there branches or other obstacles that need to be cleared?
  • Was there trash?
  • Did you see wildlife or other interesting sights?
  • Was the trail easy to follow?
Reports will post automatically unless we begin to have issues with inappropriate content. To reduce the likelihood of spam, anything that contains a link will need to be approved. We also have a "blacklist" of forbidden words; comments that include one of them will be trashed.

The goal of the reports is to make our site even more helpful to fellow hikers. Thanks for your help!

Best,
-- Chris