Changing time on moving between sports and 3 mins ruling

JOD

Dec 27, 2008, 6:53:48 AM12/27/08
to The Racketlon Chat
First point of 2, is how much time between each match as this seems to
only happen when time is available,later on towards the semi
finals,which then is a rule that gets bent when needed, not used all
the time,my change would be to have the 2nd match after the 1st match
only begin once the table tennis and badminton has finnished,otherwise
there is no advantage from the point of view of beating someone up in
the table tennis and badminton,then have to wait round for available
squash court 20 minutes or more later,and so on with the tennis.so
then the 2nd point of 3 minutes between sports isnt played at all
I dont think going from 15 mintues to 20 mintues makes to much
difference
I know this comes down to a number of things like how many matches
needed playing how many courts available,but we keep saying that we
want this sport to be taken more seriously, taken to the next level,
then lets do something about it,and be a little more proffisonal