New Table Tennis Book

tabletenni...@googlemail.com

Oct 18, 2008, 10:36:34 AM10/18/08
to The Racketlon Chat
The best table tennis book written by an English person in the last
decade is here.

“Table Tennis An Overview” is a great book. Grant Solder ex. England
International and former TTK (Table Tennis for Kids) charity Project
Manager describes “ Table Tennis An Overview” as a must have book for
every table tennis enthusiast and for anyone interested in table
tennis. The English Table Tennis Association’s Official Magazine also
gave this book a good review. I would also like to point out that I
designed this book to be one of the most useful table tennis books
ever and it is intended to inspire one and all into our wonderful
sport.

To purchase this book just log on to http://www.tabletennisanoverview.co.uk

The book explains how to maintain and increase both club and local
league members. Everything a beginner could wish for is covered in
this book plus more advanced techniques such as John Hilton former
European Champion and World No. 4 talking about how to play against
short pimples, long pimples and anti-spin. Also the book has 200
website addresses covering everything you could dream of in table
tennis. Alongside this there is a vast number of table tennis club
addresses from all over the Country and a whole string of results
(English National & Open, World, Olympics and Paralympics). Not
forgetting the rules in full so you will never argue about anything
ever again. Plus there are player profiles, celebrities and much,
much more.

Grant Solder also mentioned and I quote “This is a great book, with
all the information you want about table tennis in one place which
seems to have been lacking for a long time. Having a book like this
one will inspire and motivate young players in table tennis to aim
higher and achieve greater things. Also this initiative will bring
more people into the game and I am very proud that the TTK Greenhouse
Project, which I managed, is mentioned in “Table Tennis An Overview”.
The write-up of the top England players and their major triumphs is
exceptional and even with my vast knowledge of table tennis, I am sure
I’ll have fun looking up all the rest of the past history, not to
mention looking at the cartoons.

Why not check out http://www.tabletennisanoverview.co.uk

Please forward this e-mail to anyone you know you think would be
interested in buying this book.

I Chris Andrews am the Surrey Table Tennis Association’s Press Officer
and I write a column in Table Tennis News.

The ISBN number is 978-0-9558164-0-6

If you have any problems trying to buy this book please do not
hesitate to contact me on 07971 460128.

The book is also in stock on Amazon (click “2 new & used”). However
the price of the book is higher than on my website.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely

Chris Andrews

KL

Oct 19, 2008, 4:00:07 PM10/19/08
to The Racketlon Chat
Sounds like a reasonable book, Grant Solder did teach me how to play a
backhand loop!

Although I'm not sure about the free advertising, Hans - are you on
commission?