Next Racket Meetup: Saturday, May 1st

Dominik Pantůček

Apr 4, 2021, 7:58:53 AM4/4/21
to Racket Users
Hello fellow Racketeers,

although the meetup yesterday wasn't actually crowded, an interesting
discussion about fortifying macros, lambda calculus, lazy racket, or
inter-language interoperability started. We'd definitely like to see
more Racketeers with interesting papers, projects or generally anything
Racket-related!

The next meetup is planned (as you could easily infer from the subject
line) for the first Saturday of May, which happens to be 1st of May.

The place and time stays the same:

https://gather.town/app/wH1EDG3McffLjrs0/racket-users

Sat, 1 May 2021 UTC at 20:00:

Prague: 22:00 CEST
London: 21:00 BST
New York: 16:00 EDT
San Francisco: 13:00 PDT

I'll take care of promoting it at #Racket IRC channel (Freenode). Sam
mentioned he'll do the same on Slack (I guess). And as usual, if Paulo
writes about us in the next issue of Racket-News, everyone will
appreciate it as well.

Honestly, Racket-News has become the canonical location for checking
when and where the Racket meetup will be held ;-)

Cheers,
Dominik