Rhombus brainstorming discussion

Matthew Flatt

Sep 20, 2021, 11:59:13 AM9/20/21
to Racket Users
For anyone interested in Rhombus, I'd like to make sure you're aware
that we recently turned on the discussions feature at the GitHub repo:

https://github.com/racket/rhombus-brainstorming/discussions

More generally, we've accumulated a large number of ideas and wishes at
that repo, mostly in the form of issues. There are a handful of
concrete proposals in the form of pull requests. There is a candidate
experiment prototype based on a group of the proposals. Those proposals
and the implementation have evolved a lot through discussion in the PRs
and issues.

The discussion is ongoing, but we're likely getting to the end of the
brainstorming phase.

Matthew