Racket News - Issue 54

Paulo Matos

Oct 7, 2021, 10:55:18 AM10/7/21
to Racket Users
Hello all,

Issue 54 is finally here:

Enjoy!

Paulo Matos

Stephen De Gabrielle

Oct 7, 2021, 11:51:42 AM10/7/21
to Paulo Matos, Racket Users
Thank you Paulo for another great issue.

I must put it on the record that the contributor of the 'run guile in Dr Racket' is actually Laurent Orseau.

bw

s.

Paulo Matos

Oct 8, 2021, 2:51:46 AM10/8/21
to Stephen De Gabrielle, racket...@googlegroups.com

Stephen De Gabrielle <spdega...@gmail.com> writes:

> Thank you Paulo for another great issue.
>
> I must put it *on the record* that the contributor of the 'run guile in Dr
> Racket' is actually Laurent Orseau.

Thanks for clearing that up. In any case, Laurent has also suggested the
example to use with the quickscript, so I have added both of you to the
contributors section of RN.

Thanks for your contributions,

--
Paulo Matos