Rep in Guatemala

Liz Flinn

Feb 12, 2015, 4:48:25 PM2/12/15
to rachel...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, my name is Liz and I'm in Antigua Guatemala. I'm starting a computer based after-school program for 8-12 year olds from low income families and I'd love to chat with your in country rep.
Please feel free to pass on my email and have them get in touch and we can hopefully meet.
Thanks so much,
Liz

Jeremy Schwartz

Feb 12, 2015, 4:53:51 PM2/12/15
to rachel...@googlegroups.com, Israel Quic, info.olc...@gmail.com, Joan Fuetsch
Thanks, Liz.  Israel and Joan are CC'd here.

Liz Flinn

Feb 12, 2015, 5:04:15 PM2/12/15
to Jeremy Schwartz, rachel...@googlegroups.com, Israel Quic, Joan Fuetsch
Thanks for your quick reply Jeremy.
Hello Israel and Joan, hope to get a chance to chat with one or both of you soon.
Thanks!
Liz

Joan Fuetsch

Feb 12, 2015, 5:39:32 PM2/12/15
to Liz Flinn, Jeremy Schwartz, rachel...@googlegroups.com, Israel Quic
Hi Liz,
  I am in the US until next Wednesday, the 18th. I am happy to talk after that. Israel is at the lake but will likely give you a call in the meantime if you like. He does not speak English.  Joan

Sent from my iPad

Liz Flinn

Feb 12, 2015, 6:25:19 PM2/12/15
to Joan Fuetsch, Jeremy Schwartz, rachel...@googlegroups.com, Israel Quic
Hi Joan,
That sounds great. I will heading out on a trip from Feb 24-Mar 7. And Israel can call, yo hablo español :). My number is 4175 7340.
Thanks for getting back to me, looking forward to meeting and chatting with you both.
Liz