Raspberry Pi in Tanzania!

Jennifer Oakley

Nov 2, 2014, 11:45:02 AM11/2/14
to in...@worldpossible.org
 Hello there from the UK

I wish I knew more about Raspberry pi capability!!! I have a partnership with my school where I teach here and a Tanzanian school.  It is remote and has no mains electricity, but 200 bright secondary age boys who I know could benefit hugely from using content held on  a Rasperry pi...........I have no idea how to go about it.  It is very cheeky to ask, I know there are projects in Tanzania......what would I need to do to begin!!!!???? I have seen a Pi and know vaguely what they can do!!! but I haven't got any further than that!!!

yours hopefully
Jennifer
Sent from Windows Mail

calvi...@gmail.com