Help opening PDFs on XO and Rpi -need help before demonstration on April 24

Reiter, Darryl

Apr 22, 2014, 1:15:16 PM4/22/14
to rachel...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have a successful installation of Rachel on an Rpi and nearly everything works.  However, I am unable to open or save a PDF from Rachel using an XO.  I have tried to set the download directory to a usb key, but it does not work.  Any suggestions?  I have a demo on Thursday this week and would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Darryl

Darryl Reiter B.Sc., B.Ed., OCT
STEM  |  Havergal College
416-483-3843 ext. 7591 | dre...@havergal.on.ca  | www.havergal.on.ca

Preparing young women to make a difference since 1894

http://www.facebook.com/HavergalCollege
http://www.twitter.com/HavergalCollege
http://www.youtube.com/HavergalCollege

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This communication, including all attachments, is confidential and for the sole use of the addressees. Should you not be the intended recipient, any review, disclosure, dissemination, reproduction or other use of any portion of this communication is prohibited. Please notify us immediately and permanently delete the entire communication from all storage mediums if this communication was received in error.

Jeremy Schwartz

Apr 29, 2014, 9:41:33 PM4/29/14
to rachel...@googlegroups.com, dre...@havergal.on.ca
Sorry, Darryl - did you get this figured out in time?  I'm not sure how an XO handles PDF documents, I haven't ever really played with the device.  Can you open PDFs on the RACHEL Pi from a different client?  Can you open PDFs on the XO from a different source?