RE: Formulaire posté depuis Firefox

Jeremy Schwartz

Jun 13, 2014, 2:50:43 PM6/13/14
to Abdoulaye Ibnou Seck

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.  Have you spoken with the orange foundation people directly yet?

Luc, with the orange foundation (and his team), are developing a French version we can help distribute, but it will not be available until august.  There is a thread at www.worldpossible.org/gg.php - it would be good to add yourself to the thread on French content there so you can track updates.

Best,
Jeremy

--

Jeremy Schwartz

Executive Director

Office: +1.415.535.2138

Mobile: +1.714.745.4841

World Possible is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization

Please consider a $2 monthly donation to support our work!