New brochures and Web Site info from Semi-New Computers

Charles Thompson

Mar 22, 2018, 11:07:12 AM3/22/18
to cha...@semi-newcomputers.com

Hello All,

Another year has passed and we a Semi-New Computers find ourselves  blessed with an ever growing number of friends/clients and we wanted to let you know that our offerings have grown to a level where we now have separate brochures for laptop and desktop computers. In addition, we have placed a new Special Sale page on our web site at www.Semi-NewComputers.com.

Please feel free to forward this to your friends. As Ringo said, "We get by with a little help from our friends..."

Thank you for your continued help and support. We wish you all the best in 2018, and beyond.

--
Charlie Thompson
www.Semi-NewComputers.com