We Have Changed Our Name

Charles Thompson

Jun 1, 2020, 8:22:45 AM6/1/20
to Cha...@mpl-systems.com

You are being sent this email because you have emailed us in the past. From this point forward, you will only receive emails from us if you are registered with our site. (We hate SPAM too.)

As of June 1st Semi-New Computers is now known as MPL-Systems.

We've taken our business out of its "brick and mortar" location and now we are 100% on-line.

Same great products - Same great service - Just a new name as we begin to offer our services to new organizations in the hope of developing more sources and more ways to bring high quality, low cost laptops and desktops to those who need them.

If you were on our mailing list at Semi-New, we have transferred you to the new site. If you haven't signed up for our mailing list, we would love it if you join us. All of our news will be coming out of our on-line list and we want you to see what's new as we add more products.

Please stop by and see the new site.

We apologize if you have received a duplicate

Charlie T.