RACHEL presentation?

Mark Knittel

May 13, 2014, 2:23:11 AM5/13/14
to Jeremy Schwartz, Rachel Project

Jeremy (or anyone else): Has anyone put together a presentation on Rachel that you can send to me? I’m working with a non-profit here that works with schools in Kenya. The heads of the group are going to be in SW Kenya in a few weeks attending/presenting at a conference of educators from around the country. They’d like to show them Rachel and some of the ideas about a hardened Rachel Pi system to get their feedback, so I’m looking for some material to use to start with. If you don’t have it I’ll create something myself.

Thanks,

Mark Knittel

Ovation Logo-2

Owner, Ovation Technical Services

Board Chair, Technology Alliance Group Northwest (http://tagnw.org)

Bellingham, Wa. 98229

360-441-2126

Jeremy Schwartz

May 13, 2014, 2:25:59 AM5/13/14
to Mark Knittel, Rachel Project
I'll send over some things tomorrow

Sent from my mobile

zackm...@gmail.com

May 17, 2014, 2:20:07 PM5/17/14
to rachel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark fantastic work you are doing in Nanyuki kenya. This is one county out of the 47 in kenya that has given alot of empasis on ICT.
Do inform us in Soy kenya when your Team will be in Western kenya. We would like to learn from your expirience and also team up to access the very good local Audio and video content that is avaliable.