RACHEL - project support required

Arun Kumar S

Jun 13, 2020, 12:25:35 AM6/13/20
to rachel...@googlegroups.com, in...@worldpossible.org

Dear Team Rachel Project,

I am from Bangalore, INDIA.  We are planning to provide Learning system powered by RACHEL software to children in thousands remote villages in India ( with limited mobile internet coverage).

Is RACHEL still available for use ?  Can I get all the required support from RACHEL project group to launch the project in India ?

We have a low cost hardware (  Based on Arm Cortex Processor with 2 / 4GB memory and 16 / 32 GB Storage with wifi / Network port, SD Slot, Blue tooth support etc )  which can support both Linux as well as Android )

We are partners for HPe, Cisco and Ruckus and have sufficient expertise in setting up wifi networks.

Kindly advice how your groups can help us and whom we can reach out to immediate help.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Arun Kumar S

+919845106606