RACHEL Pi KA-Lite problem

Lutfullah Kakakhel

Oct 11, 2015, 8:48:08 AM10/11/15
to RACHEL Project
Hello,

I have downloaded and installed RACHEL Pi on a raspberry pi 2. It seems to be all working except for KA-Lite that gives an "Unable to connect .." error when the KA-Lite image is clicked. In my search for a solution I found that KA-Lite is not properly started. Manually starting with "./ka-lite/bin/kalite start" requires sudo permissions. It works thereafter for the session and KA-Lite can be accessed normally. I think this problem did not exist at the initial install as I accessed KA-Lite directly with 10.10.10.10:8008 without going through the menu. It probably developed with improper shutdown.
Can someone please suggest any remedy?

Thanking you in anticipation,

Lutfullah