rabbitmq3.6.1版本中页面中存在routingkey ,但是失效

赵正文

Jun 17, 2024, 5:44:33 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to rabbitmq-users
某个队列下的routingKey存在,给存在的routingKey发消息,提示no routed,造成这个routingKey失效的原因是什么? 现场使用的是镜像模式。
临时处理措施是:重新解绑了routingKey然后在重新绑定
20240617-174400.png

jo...@cloudamqp.com

Jun 17, 2024, 11:07:32 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to rabbitmq-users
Hi,

Start with updating RabbitMQ, 3.6.1 is about 8 years old.

/Johan

x yang

Jun 17, 2024, 10:52:57 PM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to rabbitmq-users
I encountered a similar issue in version 3.9.7.  Routing  under the topic exchange was lost after a network partition recovery. However, my queue had the `autodelete` property only, so it might be different from your situation. You can refer to others' suggestions to upgrade the version and use quorum queues instead. If upgrading is not possible, I recommend tracing the function calls during the message delivery process to see where the problem lies. The routing method for topics in older versions is different from others, so check if modifying it resolves the issue.