[ANN] RabbitMQ Stream Javascript Client 0.4.0 is released

Luca Menghini

3:39 AM (4 hours ago) 3:39 AM
to rabbitmq-users
Greetings, we at coders51 have just released version 0.4.0 of our RabbitMQ streams client for Javascript and Typescript [1] The 0.4.0 includes some minor features that were left out from previous releases, like configurable policies for consumer credit flow, custom consumerRefs for SuperStreams, the automatic closing of consumers and publishers whenever the topology of the linked stream changes, and some cleanup and refactoring. We are at a point, after all, in which the client itself is quite stable and all the major features have already been implemented. We welcome external help: this release contains some work made by @haile-vnm [2], to whom we would like to give our thanks! Have a look at the changelog, let us know what you think - we are always happy to hear from the community and receive feedback! You can find the latest version on npm [3] and the release notes on GitHub [4]. Until next time! Luca [1] https://github.com/coders51/rabbitmq-stream-js-client [2] https://github.com/haile-vnm [3] https://www.npmjs.com/package/rabbitmq-stream-js-client [4] https://github.com/coders51/rabbitmq-stream-js-client/releases/tag/v0.4.0