On behalf of the RabbitMQ team I'm happy to announce that Reactor
RabbitMQ 1.1.0 GA is available.
Reactor RabbitMQ  is a reactive API for RabbitMQ based on Reactor
 and RabbitMQ Java Client. Reactor RabbitMQ goal is to enable
messages to be published to and consumed from RabbitMQ using
functional APIs with non-blocking back-pressure and very low overhead.
This minor release includes bug fixes, dependency upgrades, and new
features. It is compatible with 1.0.0.RELEASE. All users are
encouraged to upgrade to this version.
Thanks to Pawel Mackowski and Tran Tien Duchn for their contribution
on this release.
* Allow customization of channel creation for sending
* Add channel pooling in sender
* Retry automatically on ack/nack failure
* Enforce queue specification semantics for server-named, non-durable,
exclusive, auto-delete queue creation
* Don't cache Channel in Sender#send
* Bump Reactor to 3.2.5.RELEASE
* Bump Java client to 5.6.0
See the changelog  for more details.
Dependency (Maven artifact)