SLL connection with rabbitmq not accessible in python

Adryen

Jun 27, 2024, 10:41:30 AM (8 days ago) Jun 27
to rabbitmq-users
dear all,

I have some trouble with SSL connection that normally activated in my docker, and I can't connect with my python script, and I don't understand why.

in parameter the docker compose, the python script to publish a message and all configuration. Anybody can tell me what is the problem plz ?

I got a "EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1002) SSLEOFError"

on the line 26 of my pub_test_.py

I used this following tutorial to generate certificate:

Anybody can help me plz ? I want for the next week to make a POC with SSL connection

Best regards
Adrien
in-docker-debug-2.PNG
in-docker-debug-4.PNG
in-docker-debug.PNG
in-docker-debug-3.PNG
project.zip

Luke Bakken

Jun 27, 2024, 11:53:11 AM (8 days ago) Jun 27
to rabbitmq-users
Hello,

This project may be useful to see what's wrong in your environment - https://github.com/lukebakken/rabbitmq-users-sLXfiBGaKfQ

Based on the output of "openssl s_client", you are not configuring RabbitMQ correctly for SSL/TLS.

Since you don't share a complete project to start an environment in exactly the same way as you, I can't assist further.