FACING RABBITMQ DISCONNECTION

Mahendra Patel

May 31, 2024, 2:34:04 AMMay 31
to rabbitmq-users
Hello,

From past one week I'm facing socket disconnection error in RabbitMq which says as
"{writer,send_failed,{error,timeout}}".The RabbitMq version I'm using is (3.8.2).If anyone know about this issue,kindly help me over this as I have tried changing heartbeat time as well as prefetch count but none of this worked.

Thanking in Advance.

David Ansari

May 31, 2024, 5:06:30 AMMay 31
to rabbitmq-users
See also

Make sure that your client reads the data from its socket fast enough.
You can also increase TCP buffer sizes in both client and server.
When the client does not receive data fast enough, TCP back-pressure is applied, server buffers will fill up. Eventually the RabbitMQ connection cannot send data anymore to its socket. Hence, it gets a timeout with the error you reported, and (luckily) will close the connection.

Mahendra Patel

Jun 4, 2024, 6:23:03 AMJun 4
to rabbitmq-users
Hello David,

Thank you for answering my query,I tried increasing buffer size in rabbitmq config file but it was of no use as socket got disconnected again.Little bit what I have analyzed is that I'm getting this error only when say for example when I have published 8 lakh packets then socket disconnection  error is occurred {writer,send_failed,{error,timeout}}.
So If I'm publishing 16 lakh packet than I'm getting this error again.Can anyone help me out on this what change do I need to do?
I highly appreciate your response.

Thanks & regards
Mahendra Patel