On behalf of the RabbitMQ team I'm happy to announce that Reactor
RabbitMQ 1.3.0 GA is available.
Reactor RabbitMQ  is a reactive API for RabbitMQ based on Reactor
 and RabbitMQ Java Client. Reactor RabbitMQ goal is to enable
messages to be published to and consumed from RabbitMQ using
functional APIs with non-blocking back-pressure and very low overhead.
This minor release includes new features, bug fixes, and dependency
upgrades. It is compatible with 1.2.0.RELEASE. All users are
encouraged to upgrade to this version.
Thanks to Kristof Van Sever, Pawel Mackowski, and Phil Clay for their
contribution on this release.
* Add support for handling returned (undeliverable) messages in Sender
* Allow passive exchange and queue declaration
* Add hook to configure Mono<Connection>
* Support client-generated consumer tags
* Make Sender and Receiver closing more robust
* Remove ConfirmListener from Channel
* Cache Connection and Channel only on success
* Using connectionSupplier results in multiple connections created
* Emit exception on server-initiated channel closing
* Do not close channel in RpcClient
* Bump Reactor to 3.3.0.RELEASE
* Bump Java client to 5.7.3
* Make sure RPC client is thread-safe
See the changelog  for more details.
Dependency (Maven artifact)